Use your video skills to make money
Work on the video creation, editing, and script writing projects you're interested in. You name the price.
A flexible way to earn money
Find video creation, editing and script writing work when you want. Work as much, or as little, as you want.
A wide variety of projects
Viderful offers people the ability to post projects depending on what they need. Look for projects based on what the parts of video production you want to do.
- For clients who have a script and need a creator to make the video (including editing).
- Most will start with a script writing project. They have an option to request research with the script writing, if they don't have any existing material that can be leveraged for the script.
- For those who want to act in their production, but don't have the time or expertise to edit the video.
Work when you want
Browse posted projects whenever you want. If you see one that appeals to you, submit a proposal to let the client know how much you can do the work for.
Free to view projects and submit proposals
- Check out projects and submit proposals as much as you want because it doesn't cost you a dime. We'll even tell you when new projects are available, if you want.
60 seconds to propose for a project
- To propose for a project, all you need to do is let them know how much you'd do the work for and a few words on why they should hire you.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- You can make money on Viderful by helping people create videos using your script writing, video editing, and creation skills.
- Clients post projects that they need help with on Viderful, and then creators submit proposals (how much they can do the work for and why they're a good fit) on projects that they're interested in. After a client hires a creator, the work starts. Payment is automatically transferred to the creator's account after the project is completed.
- It's free to join Viderful and propose for projects. We charge a fee based on a percentage of your earnings: 20% for the first project you do with a client, and 10% for any additional projects you do with them.
- It's up to you. Some people choose to work full-time on projects, while others pick up projects only when they have time.
- Absolutely not. You charge however much you need to make from a project.